Pet owners who cannot afford medical care for their sick or injured pet are encouraged to talk with our team about the availability of Farley Foundation funding. Applicants need to fall into one of the categories below:
• Seniors receiving the Federal Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS).
• Disabled individuals receiving the Ontario Disability Support Payment (ODSP) or the Canada Pension Plan Disability Payment (CPP Disability).
• Individuals receiving assistance through the Ontario Works Program.
• Persons with an annual income of less than $25,000.
• Supportive housing for seniors, retirement homes or long-term care facilities with live-in pets.
• Women at risk of abuse who are entering a registered Ontario women’s shelter and who are participating in OVMA’s SafePet Program.